PMG will be at booth # 933 at the ANA World’s Fair of Money, in Anaheim, CA at the Anaheim Convention Center August 9 – 13, 2016
All note types are eligible for grading, including US Fractionals, Confederates, Colonials, MPCs, Obsoletes and World Paper Money.
The following chart describes the complete roster of on-site services offered during this show:
Submissions for on-site grading will be accepted beginning Tuesday, August 9 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Check with show representatives for cut off day and time. All notes received after the cut off time will be taken home to our Sarasota, Florida facilities for regular turnaround times. Throughout the event, PMG show representatives will also be accepting submissions for all service levels to be sent to our office in Sarasota. These include US and World Express, Standard, Economy and Bulk services. Cut-off time for regular submissions will be 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 13.
Prices and turnaround times are available only for notes that are listed in Friedberg, Criswell, Haxby, Schwan, Pick and Charlton and correct catalog attribution must be noted on the accompanying submission form. Notes submitted without appropriate attribution may be returned to the PMG office for grading and will be subject to an attribution fee and shipping charges. When submitting, kindly specify only one service price per submission form. PMG Representatives will be available at the show to assist you when preparing a submission.
Oversize Notes: Fees are for individual notes (size 7 3/4″ x 4 3/4″). Notes larger than 7 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ will be charged an additional $15.00 per note oversize holder fee.
- An attribution fee of $5 per note is charged when notes submitted for grading are not accompanied by a proper catalog number.
- A $10 adjustment fee will be charged for submission forms that must be modified prior to processing. This includes forms with more than one tier listed and bumps in tier levels due to undervalued notes.
- For on-site submissions, if notes are in hard cases please remove them prior to submitting and place them in sleeves.
- We do not accept uncut sheets as submissions at shows. Please mail them to the PMG office in Sarasota.
- Grading fees do not include shipping and insurance.
Any questions prior to the event can be directed to PMG at 1-877-PMG-5570 or by e-mail at [email protected]. During the convention, please visit our table to get answers to any questions about services offered by PMG.
PMG-Certified U.S. Banknotes Currently Available on eBay