Both US and world currency submissions will be accepted at the Las Vegas Numismatic Society, May 12 – 14, 2016 at the Westgate Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada
Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) will be accepting regular submissions for all service levels during the show. All submissions will be sent to our office in Sarasota, Florida. PMG will be at tables C and D. Check with show representatives for details.
Cut-off time for all submissions will be 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 14.
PMG Representatives will accept notes for all service tiers. Standard prices and turnaround times are available only for notes that are listed in Friedberg, Criswell, Haxby, Schwan, Charlton and Pick, and correct catalog attribution must be noted on the accompanying submission form. When submitting, kindly specify only one service price per submission form. PMG Representatives are available to assist you to prepare your submission.
Oversize Notes: Fees are for individual notes (size 7 3/4″ x 4 3/4″). Notes larger than 7 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ will be charged an additional $15.00 per note oversize holder fee.
- An attribution fee of $5 per note is charged when notes submitted are not accompanied by a proper catalog number.
- A $10 adjustment fee will be charged for submission forms that must be modified prior to processing. This includes forms with more than one tier listed and bumps in tier levels due to undervalued notes.
- Grading fees do not include shipping and insurance.
- We do not accept uncut sheets at shows. These will need to be sent to our Sarasota, Florida location for grading.
PMG will also accept regular submissions for all service levels* for Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) at the show. All submissions will be sent to our office in Sarasota, Florida. Services include World Services, Ancient Coin Services, Bulk, PHOTO PROOF® and more.
Due to the special handling required, NGC does not accept submissions of the following coins at this show for regular service submissions to be returned to the NGC offices:
- Coins over 3.5″ (90 mm) in diameter and .39″ (10 mm) in depth
- West Point 2-coin set
- San Francisco 2-coin Proof set
- Coin & Currency sets
- 25th Anniversary Eagles
- 20th Anniversary Eagles
- Early Releases
- American Liberty Series
- 10th Anniversary Platinum Sets
These submissions must be sent directly to Sarasota, Florida, by the submitter.
*Does not include 5 ounce coins.
Any questions prior to the event can be directed to PMG at 1-877-PMG-5570 or by e-mail at [email protected]. During the convention, please visit our table to get answers to any questions about services offered by PMG.
PMG-Certified U.S. Banknotes Currently Available on eBay