The Stack’s Bowers February Collectors Choice auction of U.S. coins and currency is now online for viewing and bidding. It features over $750,000 in value and only 50 lots are reserved! Many highlights were available for viewing at the Long Beach Coin Expo, at Table 502. The U.S. Currency auction will close for bidding live on February 22 beginning at 10AM Pacific Time. The U.S. Coins auction will close an hour later, beginning at 11AM Pacific time. Our Collectors Choice sales close live, with an auctioneer so make sure you get in on the bidding excitement!
- Lot 90016: Fr. 116 1901 $10 Legal Tender Note. PCGS Choice New 63 PPQ
- Lot 90031: Fr 247 1896 $2 Silver Certificate. PMG About Uncirculated 55
- Lot 90048: Fr. 1225h 1900 $10,000 Gold Certificate. PCGS Very Fine 30
- Lot 90062: Fr. 2231-B 1934 $10,000 Federal Reserve Note. New York. PCGS Very Fine 35
- Lot 91002: 1652 Pine Tree Shilling. Large Planchet. Noe-4, Salmon 4-D, W-720, Rarity-4. Without Pellets at Trunk. MS-64 (PCGS) CAC.
- Lot 91136: 1866 Two Cent Piece. Proof-66+ RB (PCGS) .
- Lot 91542: 1893-S Morgan Silver Dollar. EF-40 (PCGS).
- Lot 91680: Complete Set of Indian Quarter Eagles. MS-63 (PCGS).
- Lot 91681: 1911-D Indian Quarter Eagle. Strong D. MS-64+ (PCGS) .
- Lot 91725: 1901 Liberty Eagle. MS-64+ (PCGS)
We are accepting consignments through February 28 for our March 2017 Collectors Choice sale that will feature U.S. coins and U.S. currency. Call a Stack’s Bowers consignment specialist at 800-458-4646 today to learn about our favorable terms and quick turn around.