Sunday Auction #1203 from David Lawrence Rare Coins (DLRC) is now live and features 375 total lots – including 14 Vault Values, 60 No Reserve Lots, and 20 pieces recently deaccessioned from the D.L. Hansen Collection.
Included in the variety of fantastic PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items in this week’s sale is a tied-for-finest-known 1940 1c PCGS MS68 RD; a beautifully toned Civil War issue 1861 50c PCGS/CAC MS65+; a scarce Carson City Morgan 1890-CC $1 PCGS/CAC MS65+; a gorgeous Gem 1861 $2 1/2 PCGS MS66 (New Reverse); a lovely 1883 $3 PCGS MS62; and a registry-quality better date 1910-D $5 PCGS/CAC MS64.
Browse and bid before the auction closes Sunday, January 9.
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
Check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases