Numerous organizations and individuals play a part in ensuring the American Numismatic Association’s (ANA) World’s Fair of Money retains a strong educational focus. Thanks to the support of 28 dedicated sponsors and over 70 individual patrons, this year’s show is guaranteed to be the biggest, most educational numismatic event of the summer.
The convention takes place in Denver, August 1-5, in Hall F of the Colorado Convention Center, located at 700 14th St.
Corporate sponsors pledging support include:
- Heritage Auctions—Table 900
- Stack’s Bowers Galleries—Table 800
- Numismatic Conservation Services (NCS)—Table 100
- Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)—Table 100
- Paper Money Guaranty (PMG)—Table 110
Title sponsors include:
- Amos Media/Coin World—Table 248
- Dillon Gage Metals Division—Table 634
- Hallenbeck Coin Gallery—Table 534
- Legend Numismatics—Table 704
- Minshull Trading—Table 814
- Modern Coin Mart—Table 1000
- Panda America—Table 136
- Royal Canadian Mint—Table 234
- Anthony & Mary Ann Terranova—Table 624
- Universal Coin & Bullion—Mike Fuljenz
- Whitman Publishing—Table 200
Additional sponsors include:
- Alhambra Coin Center—Table 325
- ANACS—Table 128
- Angel Dee’s Coins & Collectibles—Table 1014
- Carter Numismatics—Table 914
- CDN Publishing—Table 407
- Colony Coin Company—Table 916
- Coleman Foster Rare Coin—Table 773
- Frese Brothers Coins & Collectibles—Table 740
- Kevin Lipton Rare Coins—Table 915
- Medallic Art Company—Table 826
- Safes & Security Systems
- U.S. Coins—Table 724
“Through the generous support from our World’s Fair of Money sponsors, the ANA is able to continue offering a show that is rich in education as well as numismatic history and camaraderie,” says Jennifer Croak, the ANA’s conventions and sponsorship coordinator.
For additional information on future convention sponsorship opportunities with the ANA, contact Jennifer at [email protected] or call (719) 482-9849.
World’s Fair of Money
The coin and money show features the nation’s finest coin dealers and best inventory; high-quality educational programs and seminars; world-class auctions by Heritage Auctions and Stack’s Bowers Galleries; mints from around the world; as well as exhibits showcasing priceless treasures from the Money Museum and private collections.
Show hours are 1 to 6 p.m. August 1; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. August 2-4; and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. August 5. ANA members can enter the show 30 minutes before the public. Admission is $8 for adults; ANA members and children 12 and under are always free. Last admission is 30 minutes prior to closing.
NGC-Certified Morgan Dollars Currently Available on eBay