Highlight is an 1856 Flying Eagle Cents PCGS/CAC Proof 65 (Eagle Eye Photo Seal).
Our Sunday Internet Auction #998 offers a fantastic selection 400 New Items along with 50 No Reserve lots and 30 Vault Values. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, February 4. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week’s sale include:
- 1794 1/2c PCGS/CAC AU50 (C-9, High Relief Head)
- 1835 1/2c NGC MS66 RB
- 1803 1c NGC MS63 BN (Small Date, Large Fraction, S-258)
- 1856 Flying Eagle 1c PCGS/CAC Proof 65 (Eagle Eye Photo Seal)
- 1856 Flying Eagle 1c NGC Proof 66
- 1872 1c PCGS/CAC MS65 RD (Eagle Eye Photo Seal)
- 1877 1c PCGS/CAC MS64 RB (Eagle Eye Photo Seal)
- 1955/1955 1c PCGS MS63 RD (Doubled Die)
- 1877 3cN PCGS/CAC Proof 66
- 1937-D 3 Legged 5c NGC/CAC MS64
- 1942/1-D 10c NGC/CAC MS64+ FB
- 1860-O 50c NGC MS65+
- 1916 50c NGC MS67
- 1886 $1 PCGS/CAC MS66 DMPL (OGH)
- 1889-CC $1 PCGS AU58
- 1854-O $3 NGC/CAC AU58
- 1856-S $3 PCGS/CAC AU55
Our first highlight is an 1856 Flying Eagle Cents PCGS/CAC Proof 65 (Eagle Eye Photo Seal). Famous key date flying Eagle Cents gem from an original mintage of an estimated 1,500 to 2,000 coins. Smooth olive and rose tints with pretty underlying luster.
This week’s second highlight coin is an 1854-O $3 NGC/CAC AU58. Popular and scarce New Orleans $3 gold piece. Only 24,000 coins minted of which no finer pieces are CAC-approved.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, February 4.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
We always need coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs, while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we’ll help you realize the highest amount for your collection.