John Feigenbaum, President, David Lawrence Rare Coin
Interviewer: David Lisot………
One of the classic rarities of United States numismatics has traded hands.
John Feigenbaum, president of David Lawrence Rare Coins, has purchased a PCGS PR64 example of the 1894-S Barber dime, one of less than two dozen known.
John shares the story how he was able to purchase such a rarity of this why it has been considered such a classic.
Copyright © CoinWeek – May 2013
ANA National Money Show New Orleans
With its unique culture, rich numismatic history and eagerness to show its visitors a good time, New Orleans is the perfect host for the 2013 National Money Show. By day, enjoy all that the show has to offer:
- • The big bourse with an equally big inventory fit for the Big Easy
- • The signature , featuring rarities from the Edward C. Rochette Money Museum and private collections
- • The Money Talks lecture series
- • The ANA Mobile Archives, where visitors can hold historical documents right in their hands
- • Hands-on educational opportunities for adults and kids
Find more news and video about coin and paper money collecting at: https://www.coinweek.com