The Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) will hold a public meeting, from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. (EDT) on Tuesday, January 16, 2018, via teleconference.
Interested persons should call the CCAC HOTLINE at (202) 354-7502 for the latest update on meeting time and room location. Interested members of the public also may dial in to listen to the meeting at 866-564-9287; access code 62956028. Note: this teleconference is “listen only” and no comments or questions will be taken during the meeting.
Agenda (subject to change):
- Review and discuss candidate designs for the 2019 quarter honoring American Memorial Park (Northern Mariana Islands).
- Discuss concept/theme for proposed medals program.
Who: Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC)
Pursuant to 31 U.S.C. 5135, the CCAC was established to:
- Advise the Secretary of the Treasury on any theme or design proposals relating to circulating coinage, bullion coinage, commemorative coins, Congressional gold medals, and national and other medals produced by the Secretary; ]
- Advise the Secretary of the Treasury with regard to the events, persons, or places that the Committee recommends to be commemorated; and
- Advise the Secretary of the Treasury with respect to the mintage level for any commemorative coin recommended.
When: Tuesday, January 16, 2018, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EDT).