A possible 2018 American Liberty 24-karat gold fractional coin also on the meeting’s agenda
Pursuant to United States Code, Title 31, section 5135(b)(8)(C), the United States Mint announces the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee (CCAC) public meeting scheduled for June 21, 2017.
Date: June 21, 2017.
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. EST
Location: Second Floor Conference Room, United States Mint, 801 9th Street NW., Washington, DC 20220. Interested members of the public may dial in to listen to the meeting at (866) 564-9287, access code 62956028.
The following items are on the agenda for the June 21 meeting (agenda subject to change):
- Review and Discussion of 2019 and 2020 Native American $1 Coin Candidate Designs
- Review and Discussion of Reverse Candidate Designs for the Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Program
- Review and Discussion of Candidate Designs for the Filipino Veterans of World War II Congressional Gold Medal
- Review and Discussion of Candidate Designs for the Office of Strategic Services Congressional Gold Medal
- Review and Discussion of a Potential 2018 American Liberty 24-karat Gold Fractional Coin
- Discussion and election of jurors for the 2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Design Competition
Interested persons should call the CCAC HOTLINE at (202) 354-7502 for the latest update on meeting time and room location.
Any member of the public interested in submitting matters for the CCAC’s consideration is invited to submit them by fax to (202) 756-6525.
* * *
About the CCAC
In accordance with 31 U.S.C. 5135, the CCAC:
Advises the Secretary of the Treasury on any theme or design proposals relating to circulating coinage, bullion coinage, Congressional Gold Medals, and national and other medals.
Advises the Secretary of the Treasury with regards to the events, persons, or places to be commemorated by the issuance of commemorative coins in each of the five calendar years succeeding the year in which a commemorative coin designation is made.
- Makes recommendations with respect to the mintage level for any commemorative coin recommended.
The CCAC was established in 2003 by Congress under Public Law 108-15.
-courtesy of the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee
American Liberty High-Relief Gold Coins Currently Available on eBay
|View all items...||(Powered by: WP eBay Ads)|