David Lisot, CoinWeek.com…….
If you like seeing great coins this episode of Cool Coins is for you. We show rarities from the past as well as collectibles of the future. Plus you hear from all ages of collectors!
- Russell Augustin, 1915 gold $50 Pan-Pac Round & Octagonal gold PCGS AU58
- Don Rinkor, 1921 Morgan Dollar PCGS MS64 DMPL
- Chuck Daughtrey, Tuvulu 2014 one oz Silver Augustus St Gaudens
- Graham Ryan, 14 Year Coin Collector, 1923 Peace Dollar PCGS MS66
- Dan Duncan, Pinnacle Rarities, 1866 Seated Dollar with Motto PCGS MS67
Copyright © CoinWeek – Chicago – August 2014
American Numismatic Association World’s Fair of Money / Professional Numismatists Guild
The country’s premier coin show and convention, is held every summer at cities around the country. This year the show was hosted in Chicago, Il. The convention features spectacular educational programs and events, and the most stunning collections of early American rarities ever assembled for the ANA’s signature Museum Showcase.
The bourse, which is always sold out, includes the finest rare coin and currency dealers in the world, with special sections for U.S., world and ancient coins as well as paper money. The Mint Promenade will features representatives of world mints from five continents along with collector exhibits.
For info on the ANA or any of its conventions, visit www.money.org and/or visit the Coin and Paper Money Shows section on Coinweek for the latest information, news stories and calendar of upcoming shows.