Another round of numismatic items to make you appreciate the hobby of kings brought to you by that intrepid CoinWeek.com reporter David Lisot.
- Nicole Crosby, 2014 Panda 1 oz Gold and Panda Gold Ring
- Michael Haynes, 400 ounce Canadian gold bar
- Chris Moran, 1907 $10 Indian No Motto gold PCGS PCGS MS66+
- Alex Reeves, Canadian 2014 one ounce Bald Eagle $5 Silver
- Neil Sharkey, Brasher Doubloon 24kt gold Restrike
- William, PandaAmerica, 2011 & 2014 Panda Silver.
Copyright © CoinWeek – Chicago – August 2014
American Numismatic Association World’s Fair of Money
The country’s premier coin show and convention, is held every summer at cities around the country. This year the show was hosted in Chicago, Il. The convention features spectacular educational programs and events, and the most stunning collections of early American rarities ever assembled for the ANA’s signature Museum Showcase.
The bourse, which is always sold out, includes the finest rare coin and currency dealers in the world, with special sections for U.S., world and ancient coins as well as paper money. The Mint Promenade will features representatives of world mints from five continents along with collector exhibits.
For info on the ANA or any of its conventions, visit www.money.org and/or visit the Coin and Paper Money Shows section on Coinweek for the latest information, news stories and calendar of upcoming shows.