From February 20-23, Heritage Auctions will offer 2,010 lots of high-quality certified coins, included hundreds of CAC-approved pieces at its US Coins Signature Auction held in conjunction with the Long Beach Expo – the West Coast’s premier Coin, Currency, & Sports Collectible Show.
CoinWeek editor Charles Morgan broke down 10 of his favorite lots from the sale and offers his insights and commentary on each piece in this Live Stream originally broadcast on our YouTube channel.
Lots discussed in this video:
- 1794 1/2 C Normal Head, Small Edge Letters, C-4a, B-6b, R.3, VF25 PCGS. CAC…
- 1835 1/2 C C-1, B-1, R.1, MS64 Red PCGS….
- 1943 1C Lincoln Cent — Struck on a Dime Blank — MS65 NGC….
- 1990 1C No S, FS-101, PR69 Red Ultra Cameo NGC….
- 1937-D 5C Three-Legged, FS-901, MS66 PCGS….
- 1999-P 5C Jefferson Nickel –Seven Planchet Bonded Group….
- 1928 50C Hawaiian Rare Proof PR64 PCGS….
- 1999-P $1 Anthony Dollar — Struck on a Sacagawea Planchet — MS65 PCGS….
- 1875 $10 AU50 PCGS….
- Five-Piece Lot of Uncertified (1961) Bashlow Restrike Confederate Cent Hub Impressions.
Support CoinWeek by purchasing the latest edition of the coin collecting hobby’s landmark reference: The Red Book.