The CoinWeek Mission:
Our mission is a simple one, to inform, entertain and educate our readers about coins, paper money, and every other area of numismatic pursuit.
We accomplish that mission by having the best numismatic writers and contributors in the industry. In fact since 2011, CoinWeek writers and contributors have won over 48 Numismatic Literary Guild Awards .
CoinWeek itself has been named the “Best Online News Site” for the last 5 years straight.
CoinWeek provides the facts that collectors can use. We tell the back stories about coins and the people that collect and sell them. We provide perspective commentary and analysis on the issues that effect the industry and the hobby we love…. And we do it all for FREE.
Trademarked Advertising Platform – Available only on CoinWeek
Only CoinWeek can offer coin dealers, auction houses, mints and every other coin related business the most innovative messaging and advertising platform in the numsismatic industry…The CoinWeek IOPS Sponsor Program ®. This Exclusive CoinWeek Ad Platform is one of a kind and offers price points to accommodate any marketing budget. Make your company Stand Out! [View Samples Here
Why You Should Read CoinWeek:
- CoinWeek is independent and unafraid of tackling important issues that face the hobby.
- CoinWeek and its representatives attend almost all of the major Coin & Currency conventions in order to bring the most current print and video news from the numismatic marketplace to our readers.
- CoinWeek offers innovative coverage of modern coin issues, auction houses, and the world mints. We go beyond the surface information you usually find elsewhere.
- CoinWeek maintains the largest numismatic video library accessible on the web to offer our subscribers the most comprehensive educational video available with information about rare coin and currency news, seminars, interviews, collecting tips and more.
CoinWeek’s family of sites include:
MARKET NEWS COVERAGE
Rare Coin News, Featured Articles, Commentary and Market Analysis, with over 6500+ articles already indexed with the search engines.
American Silver Eagle Price Guide:
The one and only “Value Range” Price Guide with date by date analysis of the most popular coin series in US Numismatics, including images of all the insert labels, populations and more. A Must Use reference.
CoinWeek does NOT buy or sell coins, currency, numismatic items, books or supplies or have an financial interest in companies that do. CoinWeek is ENTIRELY supported by sponsor advertising, production services and consulting. Delivering accurate and transparent information is our only agenda. And our sole goal is to provide the best unbiased numismatic news and educational resources for the collecting community.
CoinWeek’s content is produced by both our staff , and our Contributing Authors, all of whom are of the finest Numismatic, Writers, Dealers and Industry Experts in the Numismatic Community. No other publication offers the breadth and range of reporting and analysis of the rare coin marketplace than CoinWeek.
Below are just a few of our contributors whom we would like to thank:
* David T. Alexander – Writer and Researcher
* John Albanese – CAC
* Russell A. Augustin
* Baldwin’s United Kingdom
* Harlan Berk Ancient Coins
* Jim Bisognani
* Vic & Sherri Bozarth – Bozarth Numismatics
* Roger Burdette – Author
* Mike Byers – MikeByer.com
* The California Numismatist
* Geoffrey Cope
* Adam Crum – Monaco
* Charles (Chuck) Daughtrey – MCM
* Doug Davis – Numismatic Crime Information Center
* Tony Davis
* Tom Delorey
* Dillon Gage Metals
* Ron Drzewucki – Modern Coin Wholesale
* Downies Australia
* Al Doyle – Numismatic Writer
* Kathleen Duncan – Pinnacle-Rarities.com
* Dan Duncan – Pinnacle-Rarities.com
* E-Gobrecht Journal
* John Feigenbaum – David Lawrence Rare Coins
* Mark Ferguson Writer and Dealer US Coins and Coin Prices
* Paul Fraser Collectibles United Kingdom
* Leo Frese
* Ira & Larry Goldberg – Goldberg Auctions
* Jeff Garrett
* Louis Golino Writer – Modern US Coins, World Coins
* Bob Green – Park Ave Numismatics
* Richard Giedroyc – Writer
* Jim Halperin and Steve Ivy – Heritage Rare Coin Galleries
* Patrick A. Heller – Liberty Coin Service
* Wayne Herndon
* Robert Higgins – Certified Assets Management
* Christine Karstedt – Stacks-Bowers
* Dr. Ursula Kampmann – CoinsWeekly
* Kolbe and Fanning
* John Kraljevich
* Kunker GmbH
* David Lange – NGC
* David Lisot – CoinTelevision
* John Maben – ModernCoinMart
* Charles Morgan – CoinWeek Editor, Writer and Researcher
* Morton and Eden
* Peter Mosiondz Jr
* Chris Napolitano – Stacks-Bowers
* Numismatic Guaranty Corporation
* PCGS – Collectors Universe
* Donn Pearlman
* The Perth Mint
* Ken Potter – Error coins
* Greg Reynolds – Numismatic Writer and Researcher
* Royal Canadian Mint
* Allen Rowe – Northern Nevada Coin
* Jay Rudo – ModernCoinMart
* Wayne Sayles – Ancient Coins
* Richard Schwary – California Numismatic Investments
* Daniel Frank Sedwick
* William Shamhart – Numismatic Americana
* Tim L. Shuck – Writer
* Laura Sperber – Legend Numismatics
* Barry Stuppler Bullion & Precious Metals
* Scott Travers
* Hubert Walker CoinWeek Assistant Editor, Numismatic Researcher and Writer
* Doug Winter – Raregoldcoins.com
* World Gold Council
Associations, Clubs and Organizations CoinWeek is a member of:
* American Numismatic Association
* American Numismatic Society
* Florida United Numismatists
* Central States Numismatic Society
* Numismatic Bibliomania Society
* Numismatic Literary Guild
* Ancient Coin Collectors Guild