Heritage’s Official Auction of the July 2016 Summer FUN Convention in Orlando is now open for bidding. This year’s event includes more than 1,700 Floor Session lots to be offered on July 7-8, of which 356 coins are featured in the high-value Premier Session to be held on Thursday evening, July 7. An additional 1,250 lots are slated for the Signature® Internet Session on July 10.
The Featured Collections that headline our Summer FUN offering include:
- The Eagle One Collection, Part II, featuring Early half dollars, Bust half dollars, Buffalo nickels, and Peace dollars offering excellent eye appeal and quality for the grade.
- The SLADGrubb Family Lincoln Collection, a collection of Lincoln cents marked by dazzling coloration and high numeric grade
- The Black Bay Collection, a stunning set of proof Shield nickels
- The Corso Collection, a Jefferson nickel collection at the top — or nearly so — of several PCGS Registry Set categories
- The Pellegrini Collection, Part III, additional selections of proof Morgan dollars from the collection first offered at our April, 2016 Central States event
- The Lenny Reiner Collection, Part V, another group of GSA silver dollars in their original packaging
Many lots from other consignors deserve special recognition.
Two early half dimes are among the finest of their date and variety: a 1797 LM-1 in MS64+ PCGS with CAC endorsement is the former Eliasberg coin, while a Gem LM-10 example graded MS65 PCGS with CAC represents the 1795 date. A fine, multi-coin consignment of upper-end Saint-Gaudens $20 gold double eagles includes several mintmarked pieces in Gem or finer condition that will appeal to gold enthusiasts.
This auction is open for bidding now at www.HA.com/coins!
PCGS-Certified Morgan Dollars Currently Available on eBay
|View all items...||(Powered by: WPeBayAds)|