Interviewer: David Lisot
- Steve Hill – Director, A.H. Baldwin & Sons: 1601 Elizabeth I silver crown
- Stephen Lockett – Director, London Coins Ltd: Henry VIII gold sovereign
- Pamela West – British Notes: 1914 one pound bank note
- David Miller – David Miller Ltd, 287 CE Roman bronze of Emperor Carausius
- Peter Thompson – P&D Medallions, 1689 bronze gilded Security of Britain Medal of William & Mary
- Stephen Lloyd – Director, Morton & Eden Ltd, 18th-century crown of Morocco
The cool coins in Great Britain are very cool indeed! Coin collectors around the world have their favorite coins and the more one travels the more one learns about interesting numismatic items. Learn and enjoy from these British dealers about some very cool coins!
Copyright © CoinWeek – February 2012
London Coin Fair
The London Coin Fair has been held for more than 30 years in the London area and currently takes place three times a year. The convention is a gathering for coin, medal, token, and paper money collectors and dealers with an interest in items from the past. Hundreds of collectors packed the show area at the Holiday Inn near Bloomsbury to a sold out bourse of dealers trading in gold, silver, world coins and paper money and particularly numismatics of Great Britain. Virtually every dealer in attendance reported a successful convention. See and hear the market report from the dealers themselves as they share and show how business was and what items were trading.
* * *
More news and video about coin collecting at CoinWeek.com