Laos Indochinese Tiger Product Details
Indochinese Tiger Coin Highlights:
- Mintage of 10,000
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide. View more exclusives here
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the Bank of the Lao P.D.R., located in Vientiane and is the central bank of Laos. Also included is the face value, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features a view of a Indochinese Tiger from the front emerging from the forest. The tiger has its month open and the teeth are showing, giving an indication that the tiger has given a warning sign of its presence. One of the paws is in a puddle and surrounding the tier are large leaves from the forest. Also included is the year of issue, purity and weight
- Sovereign coin backed by the Laos government.
An amazing brilliant uncirculated coin featuring one of the rarest animal in the world, the Indochinese Tiger . Add this 2020 Laos 1 oz Silver Tiger coin to your cart today!
Nam Et-Phou Louey National Protected Area is one of the only places where the Indochinese tiger can naturally survive outside of zoos. Tigers were once widespread throughout most of the forested areas across Laos, but today they have disappeared from many parts of the country.
Purchase the Laos Tiger Coins
Now Available on APMEX