Beginning on October 28, collectors will have the opportunity to bid on the Missouri Curio Cabinet of half cents in a special Internet-only auction, exclusively through HA.com/coins. The Missouri Curio Cabinet contains coins that are the joint property of collectors Eric P. Newman and R. Tettenhorst.
80 coins, all graded by NGC, are included in this offering overall, with highlights such as:
- A 1793 half cent pedigreed to the collection of Roger Cohen. A planchet lamination covers about 30% of the obverse, but the details on the reverse and the rest of the obverse fully back up the assigned AU58 grade.
- A 1795 half cent, graded AU55, struck over a Talbot, Allum & Lee token
- A 1795 half cent, double struck with a rotation of 30 degrees, graded VF30
- A 1795 half cent graded MS61 Brown
- An 1846 Original half cent graded Proof 62 Brown
This auction, with something for half cent collectors of all budgets, opens for Internet bidding on October 28 and concludes with a Heritage Live internet session at 7PM CT on November 8. Bid on this auction exclusively through HA.com/coins!