As of the first of this year, MintProducts Auctions (MPA), began holding monthly online auctions.
“Every auction is seeing more bids and bidders. Our January 2018 Sale only had about 200 lots but saw over 3,300 bids,” said owner Jeff Kierstead. “We have kept the online auctions smaller to start, which helps to keep our consignor’s items from getting overlooked, which can happen in large auctions.”
All of MPA’s online auctions will close near the end of the month. Bidding will start the first week of the month. All lots are photographed with detailed descriptions and estimates. These sales will contain a mixture of raw and certified coins with an emphasis on quality certified coins and currency.
MPA’s current February 2018 Online Auction closes Sunday, February 25 starting at 6PM. The sale includes over 300 diverse lots being sold without reserve. Over 2,500 bids have already been placed and there is still time to register and bid by visiting www.mintproductsauctions.com.
Some recent auction results for previous sales include:
- A Rare Circa 1967 GM Roller Press Pattern for $724.50
- A Choice About UNC 1889-CC Morgan Dollar for $6,785.00
- A Rare 1915 Cuban Proof 5 Centavo for $1,408.75
- A near Gem MS-64 1900 Lafayette Dollar for $1,955.00
- A certified 1796 Small Eagle Bust Dollar for $4,197.50
- An 1875 $2.00 “Lazy Deuce” National Currency in VG for $2,127.50
- An MS-63 1901 $10.00 Liberty that sold for $1,006.00
For more info on MPA’s sales or for consignment info contact Jeff Kierstead at (603) 622-8290 or [email protected]. More information including prices realized on all past auctions can be found at www.mintproductsauctions.com.