By CoinWeek News Staff….
On January 6, 2015, from 8 to 10 am Eastern Standard Time, LiveAuctioneers.com will be hosting an auction of gold and silver world coins by Creusy Numismatique Genève.
As the name suggests, Creusy Numismatique is a numismatic auction house based in Geneva, Switzerland. A complete catalog of the upcoming Auction 13 is available on their website.
Their last auction (Auction 12)–also hosted by LiveAuctioneers–took place on November 12, 2014.
The current lot consists of 244 items, with coins from various historical eras and five continents. Several bronze medals are for sale as well. Prices are listed in Swiss francs (CHF); at the time of writing, one Swiss franc is worth about 96 cents.
32. Louis XIII / 1610 – 1643 /Medaille. Avers : buste a droite / Revers : Ecu de France et de Navarre / 1623 / Silver / 31.4 g
110. Charles quint / 1519 – 1558 /Medal restrike / Gold / 29.3 g
151. Genoa Republic / 1/2 Scudo (Largo) / 1638 IBS /Silver / KM 81.2 /R1 PCGS XF45 Secure Plus
164. Silesia / Ferdinand III / 1637 – 1657 / Ducat / 1637 /Gold / 3.5 g / KM 339 PCGS AU55 Secure Plus.
244. Alaska / 2 Toowah (medal strike) / 1862 / Gold / 1.31 g / X#Tn5 PCGS AU58 Secure Plus.
LiveAuctioneers is an online auction service that allows you to bid in real-time on numerous items for sale in auctions around the world. You can learn more about the company and its mission here.