As a collector of beautiful and important objects of Latin America and the Caribbean, Isaac Rudman is as unique as the items he collects. With a sharp mind, diligent eye for quality, and great knowledge of history, Isaac has dedicated a tremendous amount of time and effort to gather amazingly significant collections in various fields.
Heritage is proud to have been selected to offer selections from Mr. Rudman’s collection at various times over the past few years. Now, we are able to offer Special Selections from the Legendary Numismatic Cabinet of Isaac Rudman in our latest Monthly auction of world coins. Focused on Latin American issues, with an emphasis on Cuban coinage, this auction is open for bidding now, concluding with a live session scheduled for 8 PM CT on November 29.
Highlights of the rare coins offered in this auction include:
- Cuba: Republic gold Proof Piefort “Jose Marti” 50 Pesos 1990 PR67 Ultra Cameo NGC, KM-P47
- Cuba: Republic gold Piefort “Jose Marti” 100 Pesos 1989 MS67 NGC, KM-P28
- Cuba: Republic gold Proof Piefort “Jose Marti” 100 Pesos 1990 PR68 Ultra Cameo NGC, KM-P52
- Cuba: Republic gold Proof “Sancti Christophori de Habana” Medal 1990
- Cuba: Republic gold Proof “Convent of St. Francis of Assisi” Medal 1993
- Cuba: Republic gold Proof “Restoration of the Convent of St. Clara of Assisi” Medal ND
- Dominican Republic: Republic 5 Francos 1891-A MS65 PCGS, Paris mint, KM12
- Dominican Republic: Republic 3-Piece gold & platinum “500th Anniversary – Discovery and Evangelization of America” Proof Set 1989
In addition, this auction contains a selection of 45 lots of world paper money, with an emphasis from Haiti, including offerings like:
- Dominican Republic: Banco Nacional de Santo Domingo 25 Centavos ND (1869) Pick S119p Proof. PMG Gem Uncirculated 66 EPQ
- Haiti: Republique d’Haiti 8 Gourdes 1827 Pick 28a. PMG Choice Fine 15
- Haiti: Republique d’Haiti 2 Gourdes 3.11.1887 Pick 80s Specimen. PMG Extremely Fine 40 Net
Bid on the lots in this auction now at Coins.HA.com.