Whatnot is currently hosting one of the most exciting opportunities for collectors on their platform that you won’t want to miss. Every Friday, through the end of June 2023, Whatnot users will have the opportunity to enter into “Drops” on their mobile application. Drops are an opportunity for a select number of collectors to purchase valuable and rare coins and other collectibles at steeply discounted prices. Past drops include 1994 PL MS69 $50 Gold Eagles and a 2023 $25 Gold Eagle MS70 FDI that were both sold at the face values of $50, and $25, respectively.
How it works:
- Download the Whatnot App on your mobile device
- Create an account or login to an existing account
- Enter the drop – drops are found under the marketplace tab in the app
- When the drawing countdown clock expires, Whatnot will select a limited number of entrants who will get the chance to purchase the drop at the special offer price
In order to participate, we require a phone number, payment method, and address for verification when you join—you’ll only be charged if you’re selected as a. Make sure to also share the drop via text, email, or social media to earn up to four (4) additional entries. Learn more about entering drops here.
This is a super exciting chance for members of the community to expand their coin collections with valuable items at huge discounts. Whatnot has some incredible drops coming up with the schedule below. Make sure to download and join the app for your chance to win these incredible deals.
- May 5 – 1926 $10 Gold Indian NGC MS61 dropping for $10
- May 12 – 1875 Trade Dollar PF65 dropping for $1
- May 19 – 2022 Australia 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra BU dropping for $30
- June 2 – 1729 Netherlands Gold Ducat NGC MS63 Vilegenthart Shipwreck dropping for $200
- June 9 – $20 FRN CU64 Print Fold Error dropping for $20
- June 23 – Egypt Alexandreia BI Tetradrachm Tiberius 20 AD AU dropping for $15
- June 30 – 1802/1 Draped Bust Dollar PCGS VF25 dropping for $1